How Do I Create A FB Business Manager Account?
In order for us to run Facebook ads for your Practice, we need you to set up your own Business Manager Account. It' very simple to do and all you need is your personal FB login details as well as the company credit card.
Step 1: Ok, let's get started!
Please follow the instructions below:
- Go to business.facebook.com/overview (You need to be logged in to FB with your personal account –– preferably the one that set up the FB Page for the practice).
- Click “Create Account” (If you don't see the "create account" button please try opening in another browser, such as Google Chrome).
- Add your business name (or whatever you’d like to call your Business Manager account)
- Add the account details requested (your name, what primary page you want to use, email address, etc.)
- Click “Finish”
Step 2: Add People to Business Manager
- From the main screen, click on the top left where it says “Business Manager”
- Choose “Business Settings”
- On the left-hand side you will see where you can add People, Pages, Billing etc.
- Under Users, click on People and add firstname.lastname@example.org as an Admin. **It is very important that you select Admin.
Step 3: Add Your Practice's FB Page
To add a Facebook Business Page, choose Add New Page and either claim an existing page (select your FB page for the Practice) or Create a New Page
Make sure you select Admin Access > Manage Page
- If you are requesting access to a page that is not yours, they will be notified that you requested access.
- If you are claiming a page that you are an admin of, you should automatically get access to it.
- If you don't already have a FB page set up for the practice, simply Create A New Page
- Local Business or Place
- Page Name = Your Practice Name
- Category: Medical & Health
- Enter Practice Address Information
- Create Page
- *Note: Don't worry about adding a Profile Picture or Cover Photo for your page. We will do all of this for you.
- You're going to see a screen that says Invitation Sent. Click DONE
Step 4: Email Us with the URL Invitation link:
- **Super important: On the top right of the page, click RESEND
- Copy the URL Invitation link
- Email email@example.com this link.
Step 5: Add payment method
Under Business Manager Settings, click Payments
- Click “Add Payment Method”
- Enter your credit card details
- Add ABN to avoid GST charges. By providing a valid ABN, you will not be charged 10% GST for Facebook advertising services.
- Go to your Ad Account Settings in Ads Manager
- In the ABN field, enter your ABN
- If you can't remember your ABN Number, use https://abr.business.gov.au/
- Click Save Changes