How to Read the Monthly Report
To fully understand the Monthly Report, there’s a few terms you should know. These terms are also readily available as Notes in each of the Heading cells.
Glossary of Terms
- Enquiries: total number of calls and web form enquiries that have come from the campaigns minus duplicates, spam calls, wrong numbers and existing patients.
- Booked Appointments: total number of enquiries that have been booked in for an appointment.
- Appointments Attended: total number of enquiries that have attended their appointment.
- Patients: total number of enquiries that have paid for an appointment / treatment.
- Treat Plans Offered: the number of treatment plans presented to patients.
- Patients: the total number of patients we know of that came from the campaigns.
- Active Patients: long-term active patients (ex: patients who are on the hygiene program).
- Booked Appointment %: the percentage of enquiries that reception have converted into booked appointments.
- Attendance Rate %: the percentage of booked appointments that have attended their appointment or consultation.
- Patient Conversion Rate %: the percentage of enquiries who have attended their appointment and have paid for their appointment / treatment.
- Active Patient Rate %: the percentage of patients who have been converted into long-term active patients.
- Ad Spend: the total advertising spend for the marketing campaigns.
- Revenue: revenue collected + revenue remaining from scheduled treatment plans.
- Long-Term Active Patient Value: estimated long-term active patient value generated over the average patient lifetime. *Refer to Long-Term Active Patient Value Calculator
- Total Patient Value: total revenue + total long-term active patient value.
- ROAS: Return on Ad Spend.
- Booked Appointment %: the percentage of enquiries which your receptionists turn into bookings should be 50% or higher.
- Attendance Rate %: the percentage of bookings that turn up to the appointment or consultation, should be 80% or higher.